Kids Cherry Plum Jumpsuit
This style is designed by my 8 year old daughter Amber, she drew it and it was made to fit her - she has worn her first sample to death! Lovely layered over a skivvy for winter or with bare shoulders for summer, roll up the cuffs, cut long so they can get lots of wear out of it as they grow!
This print is part of a paper cut design inspired by a tree house in side a very healthy Cherry Plum Tree
- Invisible zip at back
- Flat straps
- High neckline
- Full length leg
- sizing is generous, and long in the leg
- super cool for Summer, and layer in cooler months
- Layer with a long sleeve underneath
- Also Available in Lilac Koala print, and see it on too
- See all our Cherry Plum Collection
Materials & Care
- 100% rayon
- Hand wash in cold water and dry in the shade
Leonard St garments are designed to make you feel good in them and about who made them.
Read more about our sustainable and ethical production.